MIXACO batch mixers are available as laboratory mixers with up to 12 liters volume for small batches and product development. For batches up to 200 liters our bag mixers or drum mixers are suitable. We also have mixers for all larger batches up to a batch size of 2,000 kg. Thus, throughputs of over 20,000 liters (gross volume) per hour can be mixed.
Our batch mixers are also suitable for very sensitive raw materials, which are mixed gently, quickly and homogeneously. Mix even delicate components without wear, breakage, dust formation or static charging.
MIXACO batch mixers can mix without temperature input – heated or cooled mixing is also possible.
Benefit from superior mixing technology “Made in Germany” and our more than 50 years of experience in mixing a wide variety of raw materials.
Convince yourself of the advantages of our batch mixers:
- excellent homogeneity & perfect mixing quality
- preservation of particle integrity
- perfect mixing already from 2 minutes mixing time
- constant reproducible mixing quality of each batch
- batch traceability
- extremely fast batch changes due to container principle
- Low energy consumption
- Vertical or horizontal batch mixers
- Low-cost, use-dependent maintenance
- Special surfaces for food (ViwateQ coating)
- Dust-free discharge stations
- Double jacket designs for temperature control or cooling of the mixed material
- Reduction of process time by mixing in less time than with commercially available mixing systems
- several process steps in one batch mixer: mixing, moistening, flavoring, coating, melting, etc.
- batch mixers can be integrated into existing production processes or used as stand-alone units
- high throughputs, rapid emptying and quick recipe changes
- variable filling level up to 80%
- no dead spaces or cavities in the interior of the mixer
- no product contamination due to closed mixing chamber
- batch sizes of our mixers from 1.5 to – 2,000 liters
- high mixing quality even with difficult components – for end products of consistent quality
- extremely gentle mixing – if necessary without heating – allows homogenization of the most sensitive raw materials
- Gentle mixing of fragile powders (for example filigree effect pigments) without breakage or dust formation
- batch mixers convince by simple and very safe handling
- minimal cleaning effort for fast recipe changes: mixing elements and mixing tools easily accessible and demountable
- Robust & low-maintenance machine technology “Made in Germany” guarantees high availability
- Batch mixers in ATEX versions
- Time-saving, hygienic design
- Mixing parameters individually adjustable
- Joint product development and mixing optimization in our test centers
- Innovative monitoring of the batch mixers via the MIXACO Control Center
Batch mixer testing is essential to help you find the optimal mixer for your raw materials, recipes, batch sizes and throughputs.
Come to our Test Center and put our batch mixers through their paces free of charge – with your own raw materials.