Behind our high intensity mixer is a sophisticated and modular machine concept for all raw materials and mixtures. The necessary heat input can be precisely controlled. It is an individually configurable mixer solution with product-adapted mixing tools for optimum mixing. You can precisely control the heating of your mix. It can also be combined with a cooling mixer, for example, for separate cooling of the material to be mixed.
The contour-adapted discharge ensures low-residue emptying of the mixer and the user-oriented mixer control with interface to the MIXACO Control Center makes operation very easy.
Thanks to its sophisticated and durable machine technology, the high intensity mixer is a particularly economical solution for customized integration into new or existing production processes.
Convince yourself of the advantages of our high intensity mixers:
- Flexible use for a wide range of applications such as heating, agglomerating, coating or dispersing
- Process-optimized mixing tools ensure optimum energy input
- Variable power input into the mix by means of frequency converter
- Extensive additional functions allow ideal adaptation to your mixing task or to structural conditions
- Integrated aspiration with targeted air guidance guarantees optimum evacuation of dust/moisture particles
- Mixing vessel in double jacket design – also fully insulated on request
- Powerful and speed-adjustable mixing drive for versatile applications
- Innovative mold design for different mixing tasks
- Excellent homogeneity
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Low energy consumption
- Low maintenance requirements and low-cost, use-dependent maintenance
- Cost-reducing remote maintenance
- Outlet free of dead space, can be swivelled to the side
- No product contamination due to closed mixing chamber
- Gentle mixing of sensitive, temperature-sensitive and fragile raw materials
- Simple and very safe handling of the high-speed mixer
- Minimal cleaning effort for quick recipe changes: mixing elements and mixing tools easily accessible and demountable
- Proven and low-maintenance machine technology “Made in Germany
You can also benefit from joint mix optimization in our test centers.
Come to our test center for a free & non-binding mixer test – with your own raw materials.
Learn more about testing mixers.