Design engineer (m/w/d) in Mechanical Engineering for our subsidiary MIXACO LLC in the USA
Work in a great team in an innovative traditional company.
Work as design engineer at MIXACO: Diverse responsibilities in an international environment.
- Conceptualizing and developing new designs as well as modifying existing designs including related documentation
- Carrying out feasibility studies and process analyses
- Carrying out order and parts list processing at assembly and machine level
- Independently agreeing and coordinating work orders in a team and in collaboration with customers
- Close cooperation with production department
- Sub-project management or responsibility for work packages possible
- 6 – 12 months induction phase at the Neuenrade headquarters
- After a successful induction phase, assignment at the MIXACO LLC branch, USA, South Carolina
- Secure job in a successful, innovative and medium-sized family business
- Work in a young and dynamic team with challenging tasks
- An international environment and the use of future-oriented technologies
- Many opportunities to implement your own ideas and personal development opportunities within the company
- Completed studies or technician training in the field of mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of CAD system Solidworks or comparable
- Professional experience in design is desirable
- Very good written and oral German and English skills
- Independent and structured way of working
- Reliability and good organizational skills
- A high level of self-motivation, strong communication skills and good teamwork skills complement your profile
MIXACO: Working for the innovation leader in mixer construction
MIXACO Dr. Herfeld GmbH & Co. KG has been manufacturing industrial mixing systems in Germany for over 50 years.
MIXACO is focused on mixing technology for the plastics and colorants industries. Mixer construction, consulting and service in the areas of masterbatch, powder coating, metallic bonding, pigments, toners, additives, PVC dry blend, WPC and food additives are our main focus.
MIXACO is known throughout the industry as an innovation leader in mixer construction.
Today, MIXACO mixers are in use all over the world, for which we offer service as well as process engineering advice and training through regional subsidiaries or representative offices.