MIXACO Discharge Stations
Dust-free emptying of the mixing container. For example, for seamless further processing in the extruder.
The discharge stations developed by MIXACO are used for dust-free discharge of the mixed material into the further processing machine (e.g. extruder dosing).
In the discharge station the container is fixed. Two different types are available: Guide fork type and platform type. They differ respectively in the type of container feeding.
Flexible Discharge Stations. Equipment & Options.
- Positioning of the container above the discharge pipe
- Pneumatic coupling of the container outlet for connection to the next process step (e.g. extruder, pre- or post-container or others)
- Pneumatic rotary cylinder for automatic opening and closing of the container discharge flap
- Pneumatic or electric control
- Pneumatic rotary cylinder for opening / closing the container discharge flap, infinitely variable
- Sensor for product monitoring in the discharge pipe
- Discharge station control, external / remote or local
- Discharge pipe interchangeable
- Vibromotor or beater for discharge support with poorly flowing or bridging products
- Safety fence for discharge station
Use of the discharge stations in different environments.
If the discharge station and the finishing machine are on the same level/floor, the discharge station type platform is used. A separate steel structure above the further processing machine is required to support the discharge station. The container is placed in the discharge station by means of a crane or lifting device.
If the discharging station and the finishing machine are on different levels/floors, the discharge station type guide fork is used. This allows the operator to move the container into the discharge station.