Field Service Technician (full-time)
Work in a great team in an innovative traditional company.
Work as regional sales manager at MIXACO: Diverse responsibilities in an international environment.
- Work with our customer base via phone contact to provide technical support (mechanical/electrical).
- Work closely with our customer base in North America to establish equipment service and start-up schedules.
- Travel to customer sites within North America to provide mechanical and electrical service on existing equipment.
- Travel to customer sites within North America to provide mechanical and electrical support during start-up of new equipment
- Typically includes checkout and functionality of Allen-Bradley (95%) or Siemens (5%) based PLC controls
- Operator/Maintenance training at customer’s site.
- Perform sales activities when necessary to promote aftermarket parts and service.
- Yearly visits to Germany for training and review of new developments in our equipment.
- Assist in inhouse customer trials
- Maintain test equipment
- General Warehouse Maintenance
- Secure job in a successful, innovative and medium-sized family company
- A pleasant working environment and a good working atmosphere
- Varied work areas
- Independent action
- An international environment and the use of future-oriented technologies
- Many opportunities to implement your own ideas
- A wide range of further training opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent Required (i.e., GED)
- Working knowledge of Allen-Bradley and / or Siemens PLC’s.
- Trouble shooting skills for mechanical, electrical and PLC issues.
- Mechanical aptitude for basic mechanical and pneumatic functioning.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must have or be capable of obtaining a Passport.
- Willing to travel up to 35-40%.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to work independently
MIXACO: Working for the innovation leader in mixer construction
MIXACO Dr. Herfeld GmbH & Co. KG has been manufacturing industrial mixing systems in Germany for over 50 years.
MIXACO is focused on mixing technology for the plastics and colorants industries. Mixer construction, consulting and service in the areas of masterbatch, powder coating, metallic bonding, pigments, toners, additives, PVC dry blend, WPC and food additives are our main focus.
MIXACO is known throughout the industry as an innovation leader in mixer construction.
Today, MIXACO mixers are in use all over the world, for which we offer service as well as process engineering advice and training through regional subsidiaries or representative offices.