Regional Sales Manager (full-time)
Work in a great team in an innovative traditional company.
Work as regional sales manager at MIXACO: Diverse responsibilities in an international environment.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for growing sales in their region.
- This position will target customers and markets where mixer machinery is utilized.
- Responsible for understanding the full scope of customer’s business and developing long-term relationships at multiple levels within the customer’s organization.
- Create multi-functional teams with both the company and the customer to develop new business opportunities and eliminate competitive situations.
- Negotiation of pricing and contracts will fall within the candidate’s area of responsibility as well.
- Track and report all sales activities through in person, telephone, and email communication.
- Key objectives will be developing new business by working with prospects, identifying needs and promoting the benefits obtained by partnering with our company, solving customer complaints and issues, preparing sales budgets and forecasts and coordinating sales related activities to drive new business.
- Participate in Industry Expos and Conferences when required.
- Ability to get a passport for possible travel to Canada or Germany if needed.
- Secure job in a successful, innovative and medium-sized family company
- Home office depending on location
- Expected travel 50% to 60% of the time
- A pleasant working environment and a good working atmosphere
- Varied work areas
- Independent action
- An international environment and the use of future-oriented technologies
- Many opportunities to implement your own ideas
- A wide range of further training opportunities
- College degree in marketing, business, engineering, or five plus (5+) years within the plastic industry or industrial equipment sales.
- Experience with an Original Equipment Manufacturer, Representative Agent of an OEM, or Plastics Manufacturing from: Compounding; Color Masterbatches; Powder Coating; Profile or Film producer or extrusion line set up and auxiliary equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and other CRM software applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a problem solver; understand customer quality requirements and product usage.
MIXACO: Working for the innovation leader in mixer construction
MIXACO Dr. Herfeld GmbH & Co. KG has been manufacturing industrial mixing systems in Germany for over 50 years.
MIXACO is focused on mixing technology for the plastics and colorants industries. Mixer construction, consulting and service in the areas of masterbatch, powder coating, metallic bonding, pigments, toners, additives, PVC dry blend, WPC and food additives are our main focus.
MIXACO is known throughout the industry as an innovation leader in mixer construction.
Today, MIXACO mixers are in use all over the world, for which we offer service as well as process engineering advice and training through regional subsidiaries or representative offices.